Rate your feline with
the following questions.
a pencil and paper to jot down your answers.)
1. The first thing in the morning your cat:
A. Waits patiently
and quietly to be fed.
2. Your cat's idea of a fun time is:
A. Eating - and
being stroked only just once in a while.
3. When you come home after being gone all day, your cat:
A. Completely ignores
4. When friends come over, your cat:
A. Runs and hides
under the bed.
5. Your cat's idea of "bonding" with you is:
A. Just being under
the same roof with you.
6. When little kids come over and want to play with "kitty,"
you are compelled to say:
A. "Oh, I'm so sorry,
but the kitty isn't friendly to children."
7. If another cat appears on your doorstep, your cat:
A. Hisses and runs
away to hide under the bed.
8. When at the vet's office, your cat:
A. Is scared whiskerless.
9. Going in a trip with you cat is:
A. Absolutely impossible;
she's too scared of cars.
10. In general living with your cat is like living with:
A. Your great-great
old aunt Fannie.
See how to score your answers at end.
"The ideal of calm exists
in a sitting cat."
If your answers were:
Your cat is shy, fearful, unsociable. She likes to have
little human interaction with anyone other than her "main"
human. She does really appreciate you, but needs her own
Your cat is aggressive, active, excitable. She exercises by
keeping you on your toes. She can overdo it with her crazy
behavior, but with your help she will escape harm.
Your cat is very social, easygoing, sure of herself. She
enjoys humans, other cats and pets, and thrives on affection
and attention. She is a loyal lovable companion who cherishes